Industry Specific Insurance Solutions in New York State
Capital Gate Insurance Group represents clients in nearly every kind of industry.
If you've been putting off getting the needed insurance for your industry because of concerns that premiums will be too high, you could be making a costly mistake. Lacking complete insurance coverage for your business could lead to a situation that could sink your company. If budget is a concern, your business in New York State should get in touch with Capital Gate Insurance Group right away. The insurance for different industries that Capital Gate Insurance Group can provide includes:
- Apartment Building and Complex Programs
- Auto Businesses
- Cargo Delivery
- Churches and Religious Institutions
- Civic Organizations
- Contractor Programs
- Energy Industry
- Fitness Centers / Golf Courses
- Hair Salon / Spa’s / Beauty Parlor / Barber Shops
- Healthcare Programs
- Hotels and Motels
- Landscaping Businesses
- Non Profits / Associations
- Office Operations
- Pizza Shops / Food Service
- Property Management
- Publishers and Communications Printing Programs
- Restaurant Programs
- Retailer and Wholesalers
- Senior Living
Contact Capital Gate Insurance Group for Reliable, Affordable, Industry-Specific Insurance Today!
At Capital Gate Insurance Group, we can offer some of the best industry insurance policies in New York because we have 25 carriers that will compete for your business. If your business is in the Schenectady area or anywhere else in New York State, contact Capital Gate Insurance Group today for information on how to get the right industry-specific insurance policies to meet your business's needs.
We provide comprehensive insurance coverage to meet all of your company's needs. What type of industry insurance in New York State? At Capital Gate Insurance Group, we offer a wide range of commercial insurance solutions in New York State, including General Liability, Business Owners Policies, Commercial Auto, Garage Keepers, Contractors, Workers Compensation, Hard-to-Place Markets, Business Interruption, Inland Marine, Employment Practice Liability, Directors & Officers Liability, Fiduciary Liability, Errors & Omissions Liability, Professional Liability, Bonds, Liquor Liability, Crime Policy and more.
Our Commercial Lines division specializes in the following areas:
- General Liability: As careful as you are, you could be held liable for the negligence of your business or its employees. You need to be prepared to defend yourself from lawsuits and protect your company's assets.
- Business Owners: The physical assets and property of your business are as important to consider as your liability exposure. With a business owner's policy, you can conveniently bundle these protections together.
- Professional Liability: Professional liability insurance protects you from errors and omissions in the conduct of your business with a client. If something adverse happens to a client's business, you could be sued for negligence. If you provide advice or a service, this coverage may be for you.
We know that these many products and options can sometimes feel overwhelming at first glance. Our team will alleviate your concerns by discussing in detail the solutions that work you.