Associations and Nonprofits Insurance
Can I get affordable insurance for my association or nonprofit group at a reduced rate by choosing Capital Gate Insurance?
The answer is yes! Capital Gate Insurance works with associations and nonprofits of all sizes to get you the best rates for your insurance. We will review your policy requirements, then present it to our multitude of insurance carriers to get the best coverage and the best rates returned for your review. Associations and nonprofit organizations face many different types of risks and exposures that having the proper coverage in place is imperative. No matter the precautions taken, risk is inherent in everyday management decisions and business relationships. And the unthinkable could always arise as far as the unexpected and costly lawsuits that are brought by employees, donors, clients, suppliers, competitors, creditors and government agencies. Capital Gate Insurance knows the marketplace for your industry and our licensed professional agents are here and eager to help you through the process to find the best solution for you. Call TODAY for cheap association insurance quotes. Your local nonprofit insurance quote can be returned quickly by our friendly agents. Don’t sit and wait for the others to get back to you - Click or call Capital Gate Insyurance Agencies Corp. NOW!
Your Association and Nonprofit might need property coverage which will help protect the property your association owns and leases, and will include details covered such as equipment, inventory, furniture, and fixtures. Associations and nonprofits can tailor coverage to fit the specific needs of their unique organizations. Some of the coverages that we can offer would include if:
- The association is unable to process electronic data.
- The association loses income because utility services are interrupted.
- The association is unable to complete member transactions because transmission lines are damaged.
Capital Gate can quote a General Liability Policy for you that covers property damage, including damage to rented properties, and accidents related to managing an association or your nonprofit organization. This type of policy can also help protect the assets of an association if it is sued for negligence, personal injury, libel, slander, errors, omissions, misrepresentation in advertising, and more. Often these policies will automatically cover employees, subject to the policy definitions and can easily be extended to cover others when needed as well. Management liability insurance protection for associations and nonprofits typically includes:
- Directors, Officers and Entity Liability Coverage – helps protect the organization, their directors, officers and certain others against loss that arises out of the day-to-day operations and management of the company.
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage – helps protect the organization from damages and defense costs that arise out of employment-related disputes, including but not limited to alleged discrimination, sexual harassment, violation of the Family and Medical Leave Act, refusal to hire and wrongful termination or discipline.
- Fiduciary Coverage – helps cover employee claims related to the design, administration and maintenance of company-sponsored retirement, health, and other employee benefit plans.
- Crime Coverage – helps protect the organization against loss from employee theft, computer fraud, and other similar crimes.
- Kidnap & Ransom Coverage – helps protect against financial losses due to kidnap and ransom/extortion, both in the U.S. and abroad.
Capital Gate Insurance can also offer a package to even include cybersecurity solutions that help protect associations and nonprofit organizations from a broad range of potentially severe third-party liability and first party risks associated with data privacy and network security breaches, including hacking, malicious software, activities of rogue employees, hardware theft, employee error and more.
Let Capital Gate Insurance review your policy TODAY and find out why the competition just don’t stack up! Our licsened agents are happy to help you with your needs, goals, and to thoroughly explain policy details and answer any questions that you may have. Let us give you the knowledge and power of understanding your own insurance policy. REMEMBER, we work for you! Call TODAY (518) 389-2610 / or Toll FREE (800) 204-3344