Technology Businesses Sector
Technology Businesses Sector
Capital Gate Insurance hands down has you covered in the technology services industry. We know best that this requires that your company stay on top of the rapidly evolving systems, software and hardware updates, client needs, and so much more. Let Capital Gate review your policy to make sure you are in tune with these developments and are keeping up with this very fast-paced industry. Our licensed professionals know that innovating on your own can expose technology service professionals to increasing levels of risk. Let us find you the best rates for your technology insurance so you can keep on doing what’s important; making your business grow. Learn about the insurance coverage small technology companies, computer and IT consultants typically need to purchase by calling Capital Gate Insurance Agencies Corp. today!
Why do most technology service professionals, and IT and computer consultants need a Business Owner’s Policy?
A Business Owner’s Policy will help to protect your technology business in much the same way a homeowner’s insurance policy helps protect your home and personal possessions. Capital Gate will help you organize and put together the technology insurance coverage that is important to virtually every small business we work with, including technology service, and IT and computer professionals as well. Capital Gate Insurance has the relationships we’ve built with most of the major carriers to place your business in a special program for New York State technology insurance so you can protect what you’ve worked so hard to build. Get onboard with our Technology Businesses Sector Insurance Programs.
- General Liability– helps protect your technology business from certain lawsuits alleging injuries or property damage that occurred as the result of your business operations – like if customers hurt themselves at your workplace or an employee damages a customer’s property while fixing their computer at their home. It even helps cover certain claims of slander and libel against your technology business. Business Liability insurance does not cover liabilities directly arising out of the professional services you may provide.
- Commercial Property– helps protect the place where you do business and the things you use to conduct business, like tools and equipment you use to fix or upgrade computer hardware components, office and workshop furniture, and more – whether you own or lease them.
- Business Income– helps cover the loss of income when you can’t run your technology, IT, or computer business because of covered property damage.
These are just to mention a few of the solutions that Capital Gate can provide to you.
Along with the basics our agents can review your situation and make recommendations for optional coverages that might benefit your technology operations.
Some Additional Technology Insurance Coverages may include:
- Technology Errors or Omissions Liability Coverage
- Data Breach Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Business Income Extension / Cloud Service Interruption
- Business Income Extension / Off-Premises Operations
And last, but certainly not least – Cheap rate quotes for Technology Workers Compensation Insurance. Let our skilled underwriters and agents for Capital Gate perform a complex evaluation of your business from top to bottom when it comes to classifying your employees in the correct class for workers compensation insurance. Not all insurance companies are the same when it comes to the rates that are offered for this coverage, and not all classes of business are priced the same! Capital Gate Insurance Group knows the field and knows how to win to give you the best in service and find the best rates.
So, when it comes to finding an inexpensive insurance policy that will offer the best coverages for the technology industry and technology insurance, let Capital Gate will CRUSH your rate! Our licensed agents can take your call NOW! Call or click today (518) 389-2610 / or Toll FREE (800) 204-3344